What's new

Made Me A 4 bye 12" Snake...........

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
966
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made Me A 4' bye 12" Snake...........

.....Out Of some of my brokes & pottery,as you can tell I was a little bored tonight.:unhappysmiley: So while I had the camera out I tried some new shots of my N/A finds.With different settings as in the past it don't seem they ever look very good.Anyway have added quite a few pieces but at this point it gets hard to tell the new finds I've made when they get put in with the rest of the finds over the years.I think I saw someone on here one time who had made a snake with there N/A pieces who ever you were or if it was even on here I owe the idea to you.:thumbsup:
Take Care
from a Bored,
Timekiller:skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Upvote 0
few more...........
 

Attachments

  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    38 KB · Views: 105
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    50 KB · Views: 100
  • 025.webp
    025.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 026.webp
    026.webp
    34 KB · Views: 110
more...
 

Attachments

  • 027.webp
    027.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 029.webp
    029.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 100
Wow! You've found a lot of good artifacts. Thanks for sharing.
 
Wow! What part of the state are you in? Some really nice artifacts displayed here. Looks like you have a nice artifact room.
 
Wow! What part of the state are you in? Some really nice artifacts displayed here. Looks like you have a nice artifact room.
Hey there 27 davis,living it up here on the crystal coast man.All found by me or late father,& all here on the coast.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
I get a lot of people asking about my pipes,the only references to the type of pipes I find that I've been able to get have been from digs in Jamestown Va.They find pipes like the ones I find or most of the ones I find I should say.Some of my pipes I've never seen others like them.Been told some date 1200yrs or better.
Here's some info on some of my pipes I've found........
1-
http://www.jimmausartifacts.com/a-square-stem-collared-pipe/


1a-
http://www.jimmausartifacts.com/unusual-rouletted-pipe/


1b-
http://www.nativetech.org/pottery/pottery.htm

1c-
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/porta...erican_archaeology/3316/contact_period/407008

1d-
http://spec.lib.vt.edu/bicent/mpulice/bburgarc.htm

1e-
http://www.angelfire.com/va/mobjackrelics/VaFirstPeoples.html

2-
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ized-pipes-virginia-history-colonial-america/


3-you'll see some in the dig dates at the bottom of this page.....
The Dig: May 2012--Historic Jamestowne

as I said though some I have not been able to match up with anything else.
Take care,
Pete,:hello:
 
Last edited:
Looks like you will be needing another room soon to display your stuff. I like how you put the shards to use with the arrowheads.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom