What's new

Mag Light iphone app for photos

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are looking to enhance your existing iphone camera & be able to take great close up shots I highly recommend. Like any camera, natural light is best. Also comes with a light feature. it also doubles as a magnifying glass. Just FYi. I see a lot of photos on here that could use some serious help! ($.99 I think) HH!
 

Attachments

  • image-1000713968.webp
    image-1000713968.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Also check out BeFunky. Great for editing your iphone photos
 
If you took that pic using that app, it certainly is worth buying. I hate using my IPod's camera, but sometimes that's the only camera I have brought along. Thanks for the suggestion.
 
If you took that pic using that app, it certainly is worth buying. I hate using my IPod's camera, but sometimes that's the only camera I have brought along. Thanks for the suggestion.

I did. It's my go to app for taking pics of my finds. Although large items seem to turn out better with the regular camera. You just have to touch to zoom like the regular app.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom