GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 #1 I'm sure many of you will know right away who these came from. I just wanted to show a few and give a big THANK YOU. A bit of Florida will be on its way to you my friend. H.H.....and fishing Upvote 0
I'm sure many of you will know right away who these came from. I just wanted to show a few and give a big THANK YOU. A bit of Florida will be on its way to you my friend. H.H.....and fishing
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 Thread Owner #2
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2013 #3 very nice
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 #4 Great stuff, love that pottery, send some of that Florida weather up north too. Points are wicked as well... thanks for posting them
Great stuff, love that pottery, send some of that Florida weather up north too. Points are wicked as well... thanks for posting them
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 Thread Owner #5 I'm doing a Florida warm dance for you right now.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 Thread Owner #6
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 #7 Beautiful. The points that is. Your happy dance would make a great new avatar !! Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 #8 Man coconuts...glad thats the last image before I hit the sack, lol Thanks Gator
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 Thread Owner #9 MUHAHA
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 #10 Super gift! Question, Is that what they call the Florida Hustle?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2013 Thread Owner #11 I call it... give me your keys.
C capsmith Sr. Member Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 263 Reaction score 166 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used White Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2013 #12 Hey Gator, nice points and great picture of you also LOL.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2013 Thread Owner #13 Howdy stranger. Thank you much. Hope your doing well.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Feb 26, 2013 #14 you are a dancer also? i must say that you are a man of many talents
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2013 Thread Owner #15 Haha.. I can't recall a thing I swear.................... I wonder why? ........... oh! I have an idea.......... ....... ahhh..there it went.
Haha.. I can't recall a thing I swear.................... I wonder why? ........... oh! I have an idea.......... ....... ahhh..there it went.