BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2019 #1 No clue on this one. No markings that I can find. It is heavy.
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2019 #2 does the end come off also? maybe to fill it up... Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 4, 2019 #3 An Eraser for a pen & pencil desk set. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2019 #4 Funny thats a good ID Upvote 0
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2019 #5 Kind of looks like a painter’s paint brush support for steadying the hand for detail work. Upvote 0
A Anduril Bronze Member Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 4, 2019 #6 Does the eraser pull out and reveal the pencil end? Last edited: Mar 5, 2019 Upvote 0
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2019 Thread Owner #7 I don't think it is an eraser. I pushed my camera to the limit. The end may come off... I can't find a way if it does. The tip looks like felt. Thanks for the responses. I appreciate it. BC Upvote 0
I don't think it is an eraser. I pushed my camera to the limit. The end may come off... I can't find a way if it does. The tip looks like felt. Thanks for the responses. I appreciate it. BC
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,323 Reaction score 3,908 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2019 #8 It does look like some sort of makeup applicator with that fancy exterior. The o-ring was there to keep the brush(?) from drying out. Doesn't look like it was ever used. Upvote 0
It does look like some sort of makeup applicator with that fancy exterior. The o-ring was there to keep the brush(?) from drying out. Doesn't look like it was ever used.
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2019 Thread Owner #9 My wife thinks it is for applying lipstick. It is about four inches long. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #10 My first thought was that the body of the piece is too fancy to be an artist brush/tool. I too am leaning towards it being a makeup applicator. Dave Upvote 0
My first thought was that the body of the piece is too fancy to be an artist brush/tool. I too am leaning towards it being a makeup applicator. Dave
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #11 Its a perfume pen. Similar to tis... 1960's era... Last edited: Mar 5, 2019 Upvote 0
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2019 Thread Owner #12 AARC said: Its a perfume pen. Similar to tis... 1960's era... View attachment 1687420 Click to expand... Winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks AARC Upvote 0
AARC said: Its a perfume pen. Similar to tis... 1960's era... View attachment 1687420 Click to expand... Winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks AARC
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 5, 2019 #13 Well I'll be darned... Learn sumpton ever day... Nice ID AARC Upvote 0