What's new

Man cave...... VERMONTPACKRAT style !

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
2,243
Reaction score
391
Golden Thread
0
Location
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Having recently purchased a new home, I now have a place big enough to display all of my junk :headbang: This is still a work in progress. I have alot more to add to it. I need to get my bottles worked into this display.

What do you think of it so far?

VPR
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0482_1_1.webp
    IMG_0482_1_1.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 953
  • IMG_0488_1_1.webp
    IMG_0488_1_1.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 920
  • IMG_0487_1_1.webp
    IMG_0487_1_1.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_0486_1_1.webp
    IMG_0486_1_1.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_0485_1_1.webp
    IMG_0485_1_1.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_0484_1_1.webp
    IMG_0484_1_1.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 919
Upvote 0
More pics...

 

Attachments

  • IMG_0494_1_1.webp
    IMG_0494_1_1.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_0493_1_1.webp
    IMG_0493_1_1.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 883
  • IMG_0492_1_1.webp
    IMG_0492_1_1.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_0491_1_1.webp
    IMG_0491_1_1.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 917
  • IMG_0490_1_1.webp
    IMG_0490_1_1.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 921
  • IMG_0489_1_1.webp
    IMG_0489_1_1.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 916
Just need a pool table, big screen tv, and a bar fridge. :headbang:
 
Congratulations on the new home!
Unfortunantly, this is the reason the pontoon boat doesn't go out much anymore!
000_1259.webp
We didn't install this in the right place! I told them we needed two kegerators, one for the boat! ;D
000_1260.webp
Now I'm told THIS, is the only gator they wanna see on they weekends! :laughing7:
Got fish?
 
Iron Patch said:
Just need a pool table, big screen tv, and a bar fridge. :headbang:


I do have an air hockey table and a well stocked liquor cabinet that I could add ;D

VPR
 
Great looking room, VPR. Yours is a bit bigger than mine....so mine looks more cluttered. (I didn't ask the wifey for her
opinion.....she still thinks that part of "my" room is hers, too.....can you imagine??? :icon_scratch:
Hope you fill it up with much much more great stuff......isn't this a great hobby? Only hobby that takes over part of a person's home. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom