What's new

MAP DOWSING

Red till now you are the only one that i believe cause you found on a other thread a location that i know its 100% correct. From next month i think i can put here on the forum some proof :)

And if you want to believe... If i get something nice from all this i wanna send you then a gift... (if you wanna believe me offcourse.)
It's all about karma :D
 
Last edited:
dlx,

Yes, proof is excellent idea, because there are so very, very many haters that just do not believe in dowsing because of lack of proof. Great idea!! I look forward to it my friend. HAPPY HUNTING!! :treasurechest:

Red till now you are the only one that i believe cause you found on a other thread a location that i know its 100% correct. From next month i think i can put here on the forum some proof :)

And if you want to believe... If i get something nice from all this i wanna send you then a gift... (if you wanna believe me offcourse.)
It's all about karma :D
 
Whatever happens, I like to be happy and enjoy the hobby, in the best, the most interesting of ways possible (with dowsing being my favorite method). :coffee2: Not all of us can visit the places which are full of many treasures....then we listen to the adventures of other treasure hunters.
 
Last edited:
dlx,

Yes, proof is excellent idea, because there are so very, very many haters that just do not believe in dowsing because of lack of proof. Great idea!! I look forward to it my friend. HAPPY HUNTING!! :treasurechest:

Haters gonna hate hehe... if i find something offcourse i will post it here as a proof :) Wish you a nice week my friend and thank you :)
 
Whatever happens, I like to be happy and enjoy the hobby, in the best, the most interesting of ways possible (with dowsing being my favorite method). :coffee2: Not all of us can visit the places which are full of many treasures....then we listen to the adventures of other treasure hunters.

I dont see someone else helping/marking/dowsing my maps :p But if i get something out of it believe me i book you tickets to Greece and then we can hunt together :) I know many places here hehe
 
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).
 

Attachments

  • kouts_ekk-dlx.webp
    kouts_ekk-dlx.webp
    545.8 KB · Views: 93
  • kouts_spiti- dlx.webp
    kouts_spiti- dlx.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
i cant thank you enuff my friend for taking the time to look at my maps.... maybe i go tommorow to my village.... if i get something i tell you the news :)
 
I didn't mark these green circles last time, could even be non-metallic objects.
 

Attachments

  • kouts_spiti-B- dlx.webp
    kouts_spiti-B- dlx.webp
    30 KB · Views: 93
I hope your metal detector makes many of those beautiful gold sounds!! :coins:

HAPPY HUNTING!!
 
I didn't mark these green circles last time, could even be non-metallic objects.

Ok i will check those circles too :) thank you alot my friend :D
 
I hope your metal detector makes many of those beautiful gold sounds!! :coins:

HAPPY HUNTING!!

I hope ot to my friend thank you alot... If i get something i will post it here :)
 
I have gold bars buried 2 foot under a odd shaped rock

Screen%20Shot%2009-22-16%20at%2009_49%20PM.webp
 
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Red i got here some pictures from kouts_spiti... if you can check this and i go next week for the search. thank you alot :)
 

Attachments

  • 20160923_131734.webp
    20160923_131734.webp
    318.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20160923_131743.webp
    20160923_131743.webp
    322.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 20160923_131805.webp
    20160923_131805.webp
    346.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20160923_131808.webp
    20160923_131808.webp
    344.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 20160923_131811.webp
    20160923_131811.webp
    315.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20160923_131817.webp
    20160923_131817.webp
    338.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20160923_131828.webp
    20160923_131828.webp
    315.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160923_131842.webp
    20160923_131842.webp
    330.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 20160923_133714.webp
    20160923_133714.webp
    308.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20160923_133741.webp
    20160923_133741.webp
    353.4 KB · Views: 89
20160923_131808.webp
First of all i have to thank you very much for your interest @aarthrj3811. what is your odd shape look like? because all rocks here are limestone with different types of shaped.

Then you should know which rock looks odd. In these 8 photos I get a weak signal. It maybe gold coins buried in some kind of pottery
 
Last edited:
jeolog,

Here is how to find your spot. Grid out the ground with string in a square grid.
Search the area with a Pulse Star metal detector and a 18 inch search coil
Then search it again from an other direction with a one meter search coil.
Then you have a recovery or know it is no longer there.
 
Oh my!! If he doesn't have that type of equipment already, that will cost a lot of money to get started with buying such equipment new from dealers....

jeolog,

Here is how to find your spot. Grid out the ground with string in a square grid.
Search the area with a Pulse Star metal detector and a 18 inch search coil
Then search it again from an other direction with a one meter search coil.
Then you have a recovery or know it is no longer there.
 
move the rock in the direction the arrow points
s2.webp
 
At the moment I'm really short of time for checking photos or maps. I did crop down to enlarge, pic #5 for a better look in the rock area. Are these stones from some type of ruins? The general location doesn't seem to be a good place for deep excavation. Probably will want to check your photos for shallow targets for using a coin detector.

I do notice some shapes on the rocks, remind me of Spanish stones here in the SW USA. Then I've also seen photos of guerilla fighter cache sites in Greece, that were full of carved stones.
 

Attachments

  • pic-53-dix.webp
    pic-53-dix.webp
    135.9 KB · Views: 91
  • pic-52-dix.webp
    pic-52-dix.webp
    226.8 KB · Views: 86
  • pic-5-dix.webp
    pic-5-dix.webp
    310.8 KB · Views: 93
  • pic-54-dix.webp
    pic-54-dix.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
At the moment I'm really short of time for checking photos or maps. I did crop down to enlarge, pic #5 for a better look in the rock area. Are these stones from some type of ruins? The general location doesn't seem to be a good place for deep excavation. Probably will want to check your photos for shallow targets for using a coin detector.

I do notice some shapes on the rocks, remind me of Spanish stones here in the SW USA. Then I've also seen photos of guerilla fighter cache sites in Greece, that were full of carved stones.


We have moved this stones from my house at the village... This stones was at the wall... I am more interested in the location Red... I will post a stone that i found in that area but i dont know where they came from or from what it is.0000.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom