Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I decided I didn't want to travel too far so I walked a block to a park on my street that I've hunted since I first started detecting. Attachments May3.1.webp 66.6 KB · Views: 192 May3.2.webp 64.2 KB · Views: 186 May3.3.webp 26.8 KB · Views: 183
I decided I didn't want to travel too far so I walked a block to a park on my street that I've hunted since I first started detecting.
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #2 well you got some keepers for not havig to go very far congrats on the buff and that button is pretty cool too. wonder what happened to that other nickel
well you got some keepers for not havig to go very far congrats on the buff and that button is pretty cool too. wonder what happened to that other nickel
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #3 Nice Buffalo, Giant. Yes, that Jefferson nickel's been through the wringer. Glad you're getting out....beautiful weather! HH
Nice Buffalo, Giant. Yes, that Jefferson nickel's been through the wringer. Glad you're getting out....beautiful weather! HH
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other May 4, 2010 #4 Hard to get buffalo, cool button, and what happened to that Jefferson! ffd
x.marks Jr. Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 90 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 4, 2010 #5 Nice Buffalo!
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #6 Nice going Giant!
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #7 Congrats on the Buff! Good luck, HH.
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2010 #8 Congrats on the Buff and other coins Giant!