What's new

✅ SOLVED Maybe a money clip?

Radon

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
377
Reaction score
1,245
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
Found this clip while cleaning out my mother-in-law's house. I thought maybe some kind of money clip, my wife thought maybe a clip for a scarf. It has a patent date on it Apr. 25, 05. Looks like silver, but not marked. Maybe silverplate? What do you think? Thanks for the help!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190301clip1.webp
    IMG_20190301clip1.webp
    793.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20190301clip2.webp
    IMG_20190301clip2.webp
    619.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20190301clip3.webp
    IMG_20190301clip3.webp
    277.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20190301clip4.webp
    IMG_20190301clip4.webp
    509.1 KB · Views: 91
Not tight enough for a money clip, so I would say your wife is right. :)
Scarf clip...

Very Cool
 
Upvote 0
possibly a hair clip?
 
Upvote 0
"Silverplate-Scarf-Clip-Dress-Clip-Monogrammed"...

similar to this...

s-l300.webp
 
Upvote 0
The honey do list thats longer than my Christmas list when I was 10. The wife the better 7/8 is right and remember if shes wrong shes still right lol
 
Upvote 0

AARC HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T I.D. IT... WELL, NO ONE CAN! :notworthy: :laughing7:

Dave
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom