BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
First off, let me say that I Hate posting rusty iron in this forum. HATE it. When folks ask to have some rusty blob identified, I normally run the other way screaming like a guy who has dug over 2,000 lbs. of rusty iron. The reason I am posting this one before electrolysis is that I have fallen Way behind with getting my iron cleaned. That is also part of the reason I want to figure out if this is what I think it is before I put it in the queue to be cleaned.
Here it is:



Thank you all for your help! (And did I happen to mention that I HATE posting uncleaned rusty iron in this forum?)
Best Wishes,
Buckles
First off, let me say that I Hate posting rusty iron in this forum. HATE it. When folks ask to have some rusty blob identified, I normally run the other way screaming like a guy who has dug over 2,000 lbs. of rusty iron. The reason I am posting this one before electrolysis is that I have fallen Way behind with getting my iron cleaned. That is also part of the reason I want to figure out if this is what I think it is before I put it in the queue to be cleaned.
Here it is:



Thank you all for your help! (And did I happen to mention that I HATE posting uncleaned rusty iron in this forum?)
Best Wishes,
Buckles













