What's new

Mean Pony

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went a looking rite after work in the cow field. There was a pony out there that kept trying to sneak up on me while I was looking for points. The owner told me to watch it cause it will bite you. I was so paranoid that pony kept coming up to me I had to yell hey and wave my flipping stick in the air twice to get it away. The things we have to put up with just to find a point geez.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10466.webp
    SDC10466.webp
    303.3 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 0
I hunt a friends place where he has a small fenced area and always has cows or horses in it. Some can by down right pesty. I take a stick in with me to keep them back.
 
Sugar cubes! That's my suggestion.
 
Lol thats funny. Nice quartz pieces.
 
2 words....Glue Factory
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom