MELTING GOLD BULLION - Gold Bars in Box Furnace

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Upvote 5
Hope you all had a most wonderful Thanksgiving!!

We fire up the box furnace and start melting gold bullion!
Dirty, dull sponge gold turns into beautiful gold bars and we end up with a huge shiny gold button!
There are many ways to melt gold and pour a bar but the best way is to use what you have.

After doing the same, I feel like I would have rather kept it in its raw form. Ugly yes, but rare these days. I doubt it increases the resale value since it’s just as much or more of an unknown. Question..which mine did this come from? Any in the videos?

Thanks for the video, i enjoyed it.

How many miles on your Tundra?

After doing the same, I feel like I would have rather kept it in its raw form. Ugly yes, but rare these days. I doubt it increases the resale value since it’s just as much or more of an unknown. Question..which mine did this come from? Any in the videos?
I feel you Tesoro. A few grams of base metals got sucked down into the cupel giving me less overall weight. I would think that the price I could sell for before n after is roughly the same. Just now it looks really nice!

Thanks GD! Around 232,000 mile still drives like a cadillac minus squeaky stabilizer link.
Sweet, i have 2003 Sequoia, which is based on the same platform, 265,000 on mine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back