What's new

Members, Need Favor

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,779
Reaction score
76,174
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, don't see it either, checked twice to make sure!
 
Thanks People !

I'm sure Marc will Get to it
as soon as he Can !

Jeff
 
That poor guy is scratching his head wondering why no one ever replied to his post. Since he is a relatively new member, I hope he doesn't pick up his ball and go home :laughing9:
 
It's just a matter of setting permissions for the forum. Should be relatively simple fix, it is in PHPBB forum.
 
I checked also. It's not there.
 
REPLY TO THIS TOPIC Yep on the top of the page and the bottom!!! maybe we are abnormal!!!!lol

OOps i went out then came back in to check and its not there now??? chug

Red just told me that she responded earlier on this ???? on her lap top
 
nope---no reply to post listed that I can find

:icon_scratch: :laughing9:
 
Nope...no "reply"
Mel

borninok
 
Nope, no reply option for me either. Does this happen when a topic is locked?.


hammered
 
hammered said:
Nope, no reply option for me either. Does this happen when a topic is locked?.


hammered

It does; But not in this case.
I Checked
 
Nope....no "reply to this topic".
 
Still not there, checked again just to make sure!
 
10-4 There now!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom