What's new

Merc madness...

chow

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIDWEST
Got bored with skunky half boxes, so I picked up two boxes of dimes last week. First box yielded (1) 1951 Roosevelt. Second box yielded (11) Roosevelts and (36) Mercs!! Best dime box I've ever had. Oldest one was 1935. Woo hoo!
 

Attachments

  • dime1.webp
    dime1.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 590
  • dime2.webp
    dime2.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 576
  • dime3.webp
    dime3.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 577
  • dime4.webp
    dime4.webp
    38 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
Very Cool..... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Fantastic Mercury Dime score. Haven't seen something like that in a long time.
You made, Rich's day. Told ya there's a big score coming soon.
rileyboy
 
Congratulations!!!. I love finding Mercs.
 
That's incredible. You have found more mercs in 1 box than i have found in the last 3 years.

Congratulations and thanks for the eye candy.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom