What's new

Merc madness...

chow

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIDWEST
Got bored with skunky half boxes, so I picked up two boxes of dimes last week. First box yielded (1) 1951 Roosevelt. Second box yielded (11) Roosevelts and (36) Mercs!! Best dime box I've ever had. Oldest one was 1935. Woo hoo!
 

Attachments

  • dime1.webp
    dime1.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 590
  • dime2.webp
    dime2.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 576
  • dime3.webp
    dime3.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 577
  • dime4.webp
    dime4.webp
    38 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
WOOOOOOOOW what a dime score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
Fantastic pic too !
HH
Rich
 
Damn, thats awsome. Great score.
 
Great dime score! Awesome pics too. That's the nice thing about the paper rolls, the element of surprise when you open the roll as opposed to the clear Brinks wrappers.
 
Man that is simply awesome.
 
That is a dream dime box for sure!!! I have only found 1 merc while hunting for dimes. Your score is truly awesome!!! Congratulations
 
wow first time ever seeing something like this...
 
Wow, sweet dime score. :thumbsup: Congrats!
 
Daaaaaanngggg!! What a site. I have not seen that many mercs in a long time. Great find.

Golden Silver
 
47 silver in a $250 box is unreal! and 3/4 of them Mercs!! WOW!! :notworthy:
 
That is the best machine rolled box in a long long time. Congrats!

Maine_Jim
 
Certified dream box! :icon_thumright:
 
definate dream box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most mercs ive ever found in a box is 3 :tongue3:
great score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep it up and hh!
 
wow, best dime box I've seen on here, at least for mercs
 
Awesome score! It's always a good feeling when you get a huge score like that. Very nice pics! Keep up the good work! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom