Met up with JuJu and Gold digger! Came close to silver in some parks! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! Well Yesterday, I met up with JuJu and Gold digger14 though. Anyways my adventure began at 4:30am in the morning when I started driving in the dark to Tacoma. I met JuJu and Gold Digger at JuJu's house around 6:15. Then at 6:30ish; all of us headed out wanting to find some treasure! :) We started off at this one park that produced some for me and Gold Digger but it looked like JuJu was scaring all of the change up from the ground :thumbsup:.

I got a signal by the water fountain and pulled up a 1965 dime. JuJu thought that was weird since the park we were hunting at was almost brand new. I thought there must be some silver around tacoma somewhere.

Next JuJu Took us to a different Park which was suppose to scare up some oldies. Never did though. JuJu said that the park was pretty much pounded really hard by detectorists in the past. Found a good amount of change out by the waterfront. Did not go on the beach because Gold Digger already hit it and got 2 nickels and a penny out of it.

The third park was a huge soccer field park where I had got a 1967 Dime. Another one that was close to the year of the silver!

Unfortunatly I did not get any silver. JuJu did not get any gold. Gold digger did dig this awesome dog tag from 2004!

It was great fun and great laughs as well as telling treasure hunting stories and discussing future hunting grounds! :) :thumbsup:

I am glad to have met new treasure hunting buddies and I plan to be hunting with them in the near future! :thumbsup:

NatemeandGolddigger.jpg

JuJu, Me and Gold digger

medetectingonfriday.jpg

Me cutting my first hole of the day and filling it in when i get the target!

natedetecting.jpg

JuJu scowering for the coin that he had picked up under his detector

golddiggerdetecting.jpg

Gold Digger in the Woodchips!

meandgolddiggerdetectingasoccerfiel.jpg

JuJu liked this Picture because me and Gold Digger were Parrell to each other searching for coins! :)

DSCF0350.jpg

Finds for the day! :)

I hope everyone had an awesome time outside yesterday as we did! :)

Upvote 0
Nice day and hunt!

It's good to have buddy's to hunt with, it makes the day way better than being by yourself like I usualy am.

sparkymaster

Looks like you all had a great time. Congrats on finding some buds to hunt with.
Dman

I love those local parks! The Alpha Group (8 of us.... and growing) usually meets in a local park just for the social aspect of the hunt. Makes for an unending list of places for us to hunt. Good finds, a bonus, second to the get together

Nice haul, hope you get some silver next time!!! :thumbsup:

I know what thats like, my very first coin I dug up was a 1965 dime.
Since then I've dug up many 65' dimes and quarters.
Just one year , just one year.
Monday I dug a 64' rosie and I was happy, but I also thought
FINALLY.

Good luck,
HH.

wow must be chilly there, you have on a sweatshirt! it was high humidty and 90 degrees here!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back