What's new

Metal Detecting Gone Too Far???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members wish to discuss the realities of specific detectors or manufacturer is fine, attacking and or bashing a company that supports TreasureNet because they sell a product they have a demand for is not.....


No members have to bash anyone.... this says it all, and I give credit where credit is do for stating what any reasonable person knows to be the truth.


Forum: Long Range Locators

PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.
 
I said you could discuss devices or manufacturer....
 
If you wish to discuss the merits of the The OKM EXP 5000 Gold Edition then start a thread on it and leave the attacks on Kellyco a retailer and supporter of TreasureNet out of it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom