What's new

Metal Detecting Gone Too Far???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCoil

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore with 11" coil
CKG 11.5" titanium scoop with carbon fiber handle
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was browsing on the KellyCo website, when I came across this metal detector... The OKM EXP 5000 Gold Edition... Says it can detect gold up to 80' (yes feet!). Good luck digging those signals! It is now selling at the special price of $34,299.00. (um, honey, where's the car? and, where did you get that?)
 
Last edited:
There's a sucker born every minute , eh?

And for some reason this type hype sells especially well in 3rd world countries . Where superstitions abound . Oh..... and of course there's treasure in every cave . And it's always necessarily "3 meters deep ". ;)
 
One of the pictures in the ad, shows a lady using this detector on the beach. I mean, what is she looking for? a Spanish galleon? She's going to need one to pay this thing off!!
 
gZ7EEM4.webp

Worse X-Men ever.


This detector is made for nutbags, hell it even has the all seeing eye on it. I wouldn't be surprised if it came with dowsing rods to help you pinpoint.
 
It better come with a back hoe to dig those deep targets!
 
They sell what the public asks for. They do not make them, they only sell them......
 
Last edited:
My neighbor thinks that my AT PRO will go to eight meater even though I have told him no, I is like he wants to be a fool .
 
I was browsing on the KellyCo website, when I came across this metal detector... The OKM EXP 5000 Gold Edition... Says it can detect gold up to 80' (yes feet!). Good luck digging those signals! It is now selling at the special price of $34,299.00. (um, honey, where's the car? and, where did you get that?)
Or why is 401 K so low ????
 
You got to love the fake review

"Great Metal Detector December 12, 2010, 6:48AM
Reviewer: Franklin Soto - Expert (San Jose, CA, USA)


I love this detector. I was out searching for six hours and hit a treasure trove of over two dozen pennies in one spot. Then about 60 feet away, I detected a metal object approximetly 40 feet down under. I dug through the day and night, but hit a remarkable find: 34 dimes, 3 matchbox cars, cotter pin, jar of used nails, and most exciting a HUGE USB cable. Thanks so much to OKM and its German engineered wonder of technology.
"


Yeah I love finding those ancient USB cables myself!
 
Or why is 401 K so low ????

Now there's a fine way to get some needed cash in a hurry. One of the girls where I used to work borrowed from her 401k to get some breast implants.
 
LOL

The deepest items i have found were 6 5 inch rocket warheads at about 5 feet down.

I found them with a Goldmaster Vsat and they were loud.

Gold up to 80' yes likely if the gold nugget is a couple feet across.
 
Imagine the possibilities if you owned two of those machines! :tongue3:


You could probably find millions in Spanish treasure and defeat ISIS at the same time... plus one more wish of your choosing.
 
HI bootybandit; All I can say is ----

What price is VANITY ?? That is just plain idiocy for sure. Can I have everyone's Bank Account numbers, your PIN Numbers, your SSI #, DOB please. I promise I'll put them to real good use. RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. !!!!!!!!! :tongue3: Sorry but I couldn't resist replying to this one. PEACE:RONB :BangHead: :laughing7:

Sorry, I forgot. Can I have the Title to your house as well ??? :icon_scratch:
 
Evidently they get requests since they are available.

Amazon.com sells dousing rods for $14.99, I can do the same thing with a free metal coat hanger or piece of wire, I located copper cables and water lines for years using that method..
 
Last edited:
What price is VANITY ?? That is just plain idiocy for sure. Can I have everyone's Bank Account numbers, your PIN Numbers, your SSI #, DOB please. I promise I'll put them to real good use. RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. !!!!!!!!! :tongue3: Sorry but I couldn't resist replying to this one. PEACE:RONB :BangHead: :laughing7:

Sorry, I forgot. Can I have the Title to your house as well ??? :icon_scratch:

PM coming your way with all requested information.... Some people's "thinker's" don't work real well. If you need even more info just call me... I'll have it ready!!! :occasion14:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom