jhen999
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2014
- Messages
- 293
- Reaction score
- 232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Califorina
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have come to the conclusion...That asking for or looking at all the programs and sittings for metal detectors is really a waste of time...read the manual over and over and keep going back to it, and go with the preset programs...as you get used to the sittings and what they do, start making small changes from there....I have ask and I have read and tried a lot of programs and sittings and none of it is much good if you don't understand your machine...if you use some one else's programs or sittings its still going to confuse you.......preset modes and small changes, tell you find what's working for you....every time I go out I try something different and find myself going back to the preset and making adjustments from there...and most of the time its always something in the sensitivity and threshold sittings and sometimes the discrimination depending on how much junk I want to dig or hear....
Last edited:

....I guess there is no secret to these machines...dig dirt tell you had enough and then dig some more and someday you can talk about it....









