What's new

Metal Detector?

Sage Savvy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am looking for a very inexpensive metal detector and other starting gear, maybe around $200... anyone have any suggestions on a detector and such?

Thanks in advance!

Austin
 
Bounty Hunter Lone Star or Quick Draw II; Garrett ACE 250....:-)

Cheers.

M.
 
melvin_it said:
Bounty Hunter Lone Star or Quick Draw II; Garrett ACE 250....:-)

Cheers.

M.
Yep!
 
Don't forget the Tesoro Silver uMax! (The only one with a Lifetime Warranty mentioned so far.) What kind of MDing will you be doing?
 
If I had to chose one I would go with the ACE 250, Although I use Minelabs, I did buy my wife the ACE & am totally impressed with it. Very easy to use & it does a great job finding the good stuff!


I started off with a bounty hunter, I believe I wasted alot of time with that brand! JMO


Chris
 
Tesoro = Lifetime Warranty.


None of the others can claim that. BUT--you should tell us what type of hunting you're interested in so we can give better advice.
 
BuckleBoy said:
Tesoro = Lifetime Warranty.


None of the others can claim that. BUT--you should tell us what type of hunting you're interested in so we can give better advice.

If you plan on keeping it a lifetime..yours.....Most all major brands will look after their customers. They want the repeat business.
 
Don't forget the Tesoro Silver uMax! (The only one with a Lifetime Warranty mentioned so far.) What kind of MDing will you be doing?

Im honestly not sure. Ill mostly be looking for coins, eventually silver, in both parks & rural areas. Any tips on how to start would be great. I checked out a book at the library tonight as well. Thanks for all the advice and suggestions so far. The Ace sounds nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom