What's new

Metamorphosis of a "War Nickel"

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi again:hello:,

60* in mid- November dictates a couple of hours at the beach...beautiful sunny day today.

Re -detected yesterday's area to pick up what I left there; nothing much found this time 'round.

Find of the day was a "war nickel" that started off looking like a piece of coal, but the high tone made me check it out further; glad that I did.

Here's a few pics

thanks for looking .

Lorraine



Have almost a complete 8 place tableware setting "Beach" pattern ( including a butter knife!) :laughing7:

DSCF2682.webp

DSCF2678.webp

DSCF2681.webp

DSCF2683.webp

DSCF2684.webp

DSCF2687.webp
 
Upvote 0
I really enjoyed this video, Lorraine. Thanks for posting.
 
Lori, Great job cleaning that nickle up. You should go back to that spot because I see you found a lot of lead and gold should be near by.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom