What's new

Meteor right or meteor wrong?

RelicPrime113

Full Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today while digging in my back yard. Magnet sticks to it, the surface is smooth and black. Its heavy, but not too heavy. I plan to do the tile test but I have my doubts on it. Any thoughts?

008.webp
 
Based just on the pic.... you get my vote. TTC
 
Looks good from here. I see some fusion crust & regmaglypts. Plz post more pics of it. Thx!
 
Thanks, more pictures will be coming! I'll do the tile test tomorrow too.
 
Here you go, more pictures as requested. Ive also did a tile test. Not sure what color it is but it left a streak.

IMG_1091.webp

IMG_1093.webp

IMG_1094.webp

IMG_1095.webp
 
Did you file a tiny spot Relic and take a look through a loop. It looks good from the pics, it would be great if you found a meteorite in your back yard:)
 
Nope sorry, its not a meteorite.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom