What's new

Mexican Ladies to Marry

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTF? Not to mention I could date the sexy Dominican women? Well, after all, I am sincere, tender, and humorous. I am acquainted with the Brasileras but they mostly speak Portuguese which I have a lot of trouble with. If you say your ads are tied in to sites I've visited, well I should see a whole lot more about Plains village indian culture and arrowhead identification. They probably pay the bills, but you guys should do away with that scrolled out ad above the page. Even though I could find the perfect wife at AmoLatina. How can you censure anybody or delete their posts when you allow that sort of advertising?
 
Last edited:
Arn't you forgetting the 15432 pretty China girls! China girls seek men 30+ for love. lol gota give em all a try lol
 
me wan a gleen card me love you long time for one old fat bald american dude. ( if your rich that is - otherwize we will get along just fine UNTIL I GET MY "AMERICAN' ANCHOR BABY --THEN IT IS DIVORCE YOUR BUTT TIME SINCE AFTER HAVING A AMERICAN KID , I CAN STAY IN AMERICA MARRIED TO A AMERICAN OR NOT .
 
Last edited:
Well it was pretty funny really. I clicked on it but no pics. It was funny til Maria, who happens to also be a Mexican lady married to me, and who magically understands English at the darndest times, looked over my shoulder and saw it. Ivan Salis, good to see you! I will be talking to you in the language you will be liking too well, worm of the book. 'Anchor baby thing don't work'. In my area, courts have been very strict. The baby can stay here with the other spouse. It is not considered a hardship. I have heard some courts are more liberal.
 
RGINN, you really need to learn Portuguese :laughing7: Funny thing is many Brazilians understand and speak Spanish too, that is how I communicated with them :tongue3: I'm still trying to learn Portuguese, but it's not easy and I love their English accents.. Yup, this gringo is a sucker for Latina's
 
?????????I don't see any adds???????????
 
They're hiding them from you Keppy. :laughing7:

Seriously though, the ads rotate and they aren't always there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom