What's new

Michigan Locations - Where are you Located????

i seen a bounty hunter at wallmart before i was told to not waste my money, but that 2 years ago.. maybe there better now hey with the economy could find a good one cheap...you know honestly it dont matter lol i bought another machine this year its a higher model but i wanted to go in water, i only bought the tiger shark so if i dropped it underwater it would be built for it thats all... my cibola works great in the water but i almost dropped it so i told myself i better just get a underwater one..... my next machine is a deep hunter those 2 box detectors..
 
Ravenna: got out during the thaw, walked over to the grade school and dug up $1.34. it felt good!
 
Hi Mi Belltone. Welcome to the forum. I'm near Muskegon. Where do you do most of your detecting? Get over this way much?
 
MI belltone said:
Ravenna: got out during the thaw, walked over to the grade school and dug up $1.34. it felt good!
I have done that school a lot too. Always good for lots of clad.
I also found a minie ball there years ago.
Dan
 
:thumbsup:Ratdog 1 Waters Mi. awaiting the arrival of my Ace 250 been long time since Gramps turned me on to this sport he had a detector 35years back. now its my turn to show the grandkids the sport why did i wait sooooo long to start again.hmmmmm.
 
RATDOG1 said:
:thumbsup:Ratdog 1 Waters Mi. awaiting the arrival of my Ace 250 been long time since Gramps turned me on to this sport he had a detector 35years back. now its my turn to show the grandkids the sport why did i wait sooooo long to start again.hmmmmm.
It's never too late RATDOG1. Welcome aboard.
Dan
 
Hey Ratdog,
I'm up in East Jordan, not all that far away.
Maybe we'll have to get together on a hunt when the weather breaks. I've got some great spots up this way.

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Prescott....near Alger, MI
 
mpostma said:
Hey Ratdog,
I'm up in East Jordan, not all that far away.
Maybe we'll have to get together on a hunt when the weather breaks. I've got some great spots up this way.

Good Luck,
Mark
That's a great area Mark. My family has had a farm in Antrim County since the mid-1800s.
Dan
 
Hey Oneeye,
What part of Antrim County? I spend a fair amount of time in Antrim on business and pleasure.
Great area!
Mark
 
Folks,
I am up here in Marquette. We still have no bare
ground, but had a good thaw.
JoeHill
 
hi Joe welcome, im from Negaunee twp, living in Menominee now, but get up there quite often to detect
 
hi drewan hopping to get up your way this summer, have a buddy that lives near Mass that i have to hook up with, he usually hits the hills around Negaunee twp. with me
 
welcome drewan over here by lake gogebic spend a lot of time in the keweenaw on the poor rock piles . i think everybody,s got cabin fever by now
 
Southeast Michigan here. Lapeer County. Still snow on the ground. no detecting yet

DH24
 
Deerhunter24 said:
Southeast Michigan here. Lapeer County. Still snow on the ground. no detecting yet

DH24

I spend some time up there in the Summers! Barnes Lake & the Holloway Res.
 
From Atlanta, Mi formally from Wayne Co. Wintering in Central, FL. One more month til we head home with a stop in Louisiana. One thing about Florida, it makes you realize how much you miss MICHIGAN!
 
Redford here, a stone's throw from Detroit. NGE
 
Well I live in Ferndalejust north of Detroit! I live here with my wife and son about a block from Woodward which is the first paved road in the U.S. and a block and a half from lovely 8 mile.........And the prayer lines are open...LOL! 363 days of comfortable safe living until New Years Eve at midnight..When you hear all the guns being shot... and you would not believe how many there are...you either feel very safe or very afraid.....As a responsible gun owner who does not shoot his guns then I lean towards very concerned.....! Contact me if anyone can put up with a guy who owns a Whites XLT with nary a clue on how to really use it... but to solve the problem I bought a Whites thats submersible also so I can add the fear of drowning to the learning curve. help....!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom