M Moark Full Member Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 101 Reaction score 159 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2019 #1 Anyone ever found one this small? Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 29, 2019 #2 Nice corner tang. that sure has been worn down!
tomclark Bronze Member Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,643 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa Bay, FL Detector(s) used ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel Primary Interest: Other May 29, 2019 #3 Schweeet!
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,906 Reaction score 36,454 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 29, 2019 #4 That is pretty neat. What part of the country?
EccentricInTexas Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Schiebel AN-19/2, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2019 #5 Smallest one I've ever seen. Really unique find!!!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2019 #6 Very nice. Is it worked on one or both sides?
A Aurora1959 Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 92 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Central New York State Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 30, 2019 #7 Very nice artifact!! But just so you know, "microblade" has a specific archaeological meaning, and your piece is not a microblade: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microblade_technology
Very nice artifact!! But just so you know, "microblade" has a specific archaeological meaning, and your piece is not a microblade: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microblade_technology
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2019 #8 Nice find I love corner tangs don’t recall seeing any others that small
M Moark Full Member Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 101 Reaction score 159 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2019 Thread Owner #9 Well I didn’t know what to call it haha. Sw Missouri. Yea it’s worked on both sides. At first glance I thought it was just a flake Last edited: May 30, 2019
Well I didn’t know what to call it haha. Sw Missouri. Yea it’s worked on both sides. At first glance I thought it was just a flake
M Moark Full Member Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 101 Reaction score 159 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2019 Thread Owner #10 The other side pic I have is blurry. I’ll try and post some better pics today since we actually have sunlight today
The other side pic I have is blurry. I’ll try and post some better pics today since we actually have sunlight today
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other May 30, 2019 #11 Can anyone have an illustration showing how it That little arrowhead was halfted?
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 2, 2019 #12 MAMucker said: Can anyone have an illustration showing how it That little arrowhead was halfted? Click to expand... https://www.ginellames.fr/us/creations/couteaux/type_cornertang.php Some also believe that they were lanyard attached. Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
MAMucker said: Can anyone have an illustration showing how it That little arrowhead was halfted? Click to expand... https://www.ginellames.fr/us/creations/couteaux/type_cornertang.php Some also believe that they were lanyard attached.