What's new

mid-nite spin on sat.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not hot................nice and cooooool...........

lots of area to move around................sounds like it like nite hunting

i hate it
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 724PMCELL.webp
    724PMCELL.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 724PMLOOT-WO.webp
    724PMLOOT-WO.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 724PMNUT-WO.webp
    724PMNUT-WO.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
Nice haul there Max. I don't understand why people text when they can talk.
 
Good it's not just me...... They never have a good answer either (my son and daughter).... Just one of those silly things I guess.. I do think that my son can text faster than he can talk though... LOL...
 
good hunt! I'm a little nervous about getting in the water at nite, too many creepy crawlies you can't see!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom