Idaho hunter
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2009
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett GTP 1350- Ace250- 10X WORKHORSE - GARRETT PRO POINTER - Mighty AP digger


Could that wheel represent quartermaster?DFXScout said:Not a U.S. military chaplain insignia. Strange that it appears to have the Buddhist symbol under the Christian cross.



Yes Big C....I think probably a Commissioned piece.bigcypresshunter said:Yea I think SS got it. But instead of the anchor, it has the Great Seal eagle. My eyes dont see an anchor. It may be special made.Silver Searcher said:![]()
It's a Gold Mariners Anchor Cross Pendant....Great Find
SS





Post a good close up pic of the back markings and its a good chance someone will know what it says and find an exact match. (I must have said that a thousand timesIdaho hunter said:Hello
checking the back of item which has been wore almost off I find it is 10K and
marked NS?? mexico . I believe silver searcher has nailed it. Thanks
idaho hunter
)