What's new

Minelab Safari

Famous Treasures store on EBay said that Minelab Las Vegas said that the Minelab Safari will ship this Monday November 3,2008.
 
Only one thing to say...


Stupid name! Anyone here coin shootin in the jungle? :D
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Iron Patch said:
Only one thing to say...


Stupid name! Anyone here coin shootin in the jungle? :D

With that musket in your avatar you could shoot at coins anywhere ...

It's the body suit that worries me ... 8)

~ Nick ~


Yeah I created him to scare people like you. :D
 
Don't forget the accessories! :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • acc.webp
    acc.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,594
Detector Mfg's are sticking it to the public! Bill
 
oldbill said:
Detector Mfg's are sticking it to the public! Bill


Like getting speared in the jungle? :D

Sorry I just can't get over the name of this detector. Am I somehow missing the point? :icon_scratch: ??? :-\
 
oldbill said:
Detector Mfg's are sticking it to the public! Bill
No more than any other company in the world.
Drug companies
Mortgage companies
Big oil
Us government
Car dealers
etc.
etc.
etc.
 
Yes, but isn't this a metal detector site so it is time to tell the crooks they are charging too much and quit buying the junk for awhile. Bill
 
That looks Wild but does it really work?
 
oldbill said:
Yes, but isn't this a metal detector site so it is time to tell the crooks they are charging too much and quit buying the junk for awhile. Bill
You do that Bill :thumbsup:
 
Ooops! My bad! It is $1000. I just took a quick look since I am not ready to upgrade yet. Hope the link helped though.
 
The Safari is in the same price point as the Quattro. The machines are similar, but not the same.
The processor is faster. The new procoil is on the machine. The software is made to work differently.

The Safari will have a faster recovery speed, and has some new improvements that will make it better in trashy areas.
It is an improved Quattro.
I use a Quattro. I have already ordered a procoil for it. I am using a 5" coil also. I'm not switching to the Safari, but I can see where it will be a good replacement for the Q in the Minelab product line.

I am glad Minelab makes improvements in their machines. It is better for all of us that use their products.

As for the name. Who cares what it's called? If that is all we are worried about we should be in a hobby that is much for fashionable. We are in a geek hobby as it is. I for one am perfectly at ease with being considered a geek.

HH
Mark
 
mpostma said:
Who cares what it's called? If that is all we are worried about we should be in a hobby that is much for fashionable.

HH
Mark


Did anyone say that was all they were concerned about? I didn't read that.
 
Iron Patch said:
Only one thing to say...


Stupid name! Anyone here coin shootin in the jungle? :D
It was obviously your only concern! It was your ONLY concern. LOL
Mark
 
mpostma said:
Iron Patch said:
Only one thing to say...


Stupid name! Anyone here coin shootin in the jungle? :D
It was obviously your only concern! It was you ONLY concern. LOL
Mark

Trust me I'm not interested enough in a Quattro or Safari to be concerned. In fact, I nominate the Quattro to be the worst detector released by a major brand since 2000! ;D
 
LOL,
I bow to your obvious expertise. I realize you have more time on one than those of us that actually own and use them.

HH
Mark
 
mpostma said:
LOL,
I bow to your obvious expertise. I realize you have more time on one than those of us that actually own and use them.

HH
Mark


Well in that case show me what you find bigboy! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom