What's new

Minelab Safari

mpostma said:
It's not different enough for me to trade up, but for someone deciding to buy new into FBS and not spend a whole lot of time learning to program their machine I think it will prove to be a great tool.

Good Luck,
Mark

You think it takes a whole lot of time to program an Explorer? That was always the Quattro marketing point but the learning curve on the Explorer is not setting the detector, it's really no different than any other machine. Probably easier that you don't have to ground balance, just set the semse & disc. and you're off.
 
Iron Patch,
I guess I should have written that different. You do have more options to make adjustments and "tweak" and explorer than a Quattro or a Safari. There is more "information" available when you run an explorer too. So I would say you can spend more time learning all the things your machine is telling you.

You're not telling me now that you think a Safari or a Quattro is the same as an Explorer, are you? LOL.

They are simpler versions of the Explorer. I get the depth, but not as many whistles and bells, or optional adjustments.

Thank you,
Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom