Charlie P. (NY)
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2006
- Messages
- 13,215
- Reaction score
- 17,441
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Possibly simply because the overlying soil is less disturbed?? When you dig a hole you don't get the soil back in the same order the surrounding soil was deposited at. So . . . ground balancing is easier and more effective if the ground has "rested" for 50 or 100 years over the coin
Lots and lots of reasons.
I believe! I believe! There certainly seems to be something that we describe as a "halo effect" for lack of a better term.
Air tests are better than nothing but the proof is in the dirt pudding.

Lots and lots of reasons.
I believe! I believe! There certainly seems to be something that we describe as a "halo effect" for lack of a better term.
Air tests are better than nothing but the proof is in the dirt pudding.
Looks like your dfx is working well.... but how do we know you are not making the noises in the background! (Signal responses)...just kidding... 
LOL
I told her under the table...the other pet was an owl... she said "my god! this guy just lets animals roam in and out of his house







