What's new

Minelab's the Realm app

angelito1

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
1,998
Golden Thread
0
Location
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if anyone has downloaded this app? If so, thoughts?
 
Haven't even heard of it. What's supposed to do?
 
Haven't even heard of it. What's supposed to do?
track , post finds and such... there is a youtube vid on it ... altough on the app store it only gets 3 stars...
 
Not impressed, it's like an instagram or twitter for metal detectorists
 
I downloaded it over the weekend and then after creating an account found that its basically people posting their finds on Instgram and since I don't have Instagram, won't be using the app. Kind of sad for the amount of money I paid for my Manticore when it first came out and then coils when they came out, that to get anything back from Minelab, I have to resort to social media. I'd rather be detecting then posting videos.

Anthony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom