Mint State King George II Coppa = One Happy Gibbon!!!!!

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Hey, folks, Colonial Silver Zeus, Colonial KirkPA, and I, Colonial Zoyboy, got out to that new site. Last week, I excavated a Liberty Cap large cent, and CSZ found the Classic Head half cent, and beautiful 1782 half real. Last week, we all said that we barely hit the surface of what could actually be found here, and I think we were EXACTLY right! :thumbsup: :wink:

Well, the day started off with the usual flat buttons. It didn't take long for me to yell out, "COLONIAL SPOON FRAGMENT...SPOON ARTIFACT!!!!" :headbang: Folks, as you all probably know, I usually go into my John Walter phase of the day well before we actually arrive at the site. :D Today was no different. CSZ and Colonial KirkPA were laughing suuuuuuuuper hard when I was saying, "1700s non glazed...1800s glazed pottery. I'll be damned!" :D John Walter, you are truly my metal datecting hero, buddy! :thumbsup:

About five minutes after KirkPA yelled out a great artifact, I received an "E" on "Dime" reading on my White's XL Pro 6000. I love this machine so much that I would NEVER settle for another brand! :wink: I dug down to the 6-inch depth and was greeted with a green disc in the hole. I stood up, set my headphones on the ground, and yelled out, "COIN...COPPA...COLONIAL...SUPER GOOD SHAPE...COPPA...COPPA!!!!" :headbang: :headbang: :smileinbox: Folks, I am happy to say that this gibbon is still smiling!

This site will yield many more keepers! :thumbsup:

Yup, I hit that "HOMERUN BALL" site!!!!!!! :wink:

Kyle

KGII001.jpg

KGII004.jpg

KGII007.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back