Mint State King George II Coppa = One Happy Gibbon!!!!!

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Hey, folks, Colonial Silver Zeus, Colonial KirkPA, and I, Colonial Zoyboy, got out to that new site. Last week, I excavated a Liberty Cap large cent, and CSZ found the Classic Head half cent, and beautiful 1782 half real. Last week, we all said that we barely hit the surface of what could actually be found here, and I think we were EXACTLY right! :thumbsup: :wink:

Well, the day started off with the usual flat buttons. It didn't take long for me to yell out, "COLONIAL SPOON FRAGMENT...SPOON ARTIFACT!!!!" :headbang: Folks, as you all probably know, I usually go into my John Walter phase of the day well before we actually arrive at the site. :D Today was no different. CSZ and Colonial KirkPA were laughing suuuuuuuuper hard when I was saying, "1700s non glazed...1800s glazed pottery. I'll be damned!" :D John Walter, you are truly my metal datecting hero, buddy! :thumbsup:

About five minutes after KirkPA yelled out a great artifact, I received an "E" on "Dime" reading on my White's XL Pro 6000. I love this machine so much that I would NEVER settle for another brand! :wink: I dug down to the 6-inch depth and was greeted with a green disc in the hole. I stood up, set my headphones on the ground, and yelled out, "COIN...COPPA...COLONIAL...SUPER GOOD SHAPE...COPPA...COPPA!!!!" :headbang: :headbang: :smileinbox: Folks, I am happy to say that this gibbon is still smiling!

This site will yield many more keepers! :thumbsup:

Yup, I hit that "HOMERUN BALL" site!!!!!!! :wink:

Kyle

KGII001.jpg

KGII004.jpg

KGII007.jpg

Upvote 0
Another great find for you my friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Congrats on that sweet Coppa Kyle.

"Yup, yup". . .

Great research on that "new" old site :icon_study: :thumbsup:
You'll have to get back out there and collect some more of them sweeties. . . and a silver or two!

You're a true keeper of the passion :wink:

ModernMiner said:
King Research meets King George!!!
Kyle,
What can I say buddy, you guys are HOT!!! :icon_sunny: Nothing better than seeing a green disc in the hole. :wink:
A big high-5 on the copper Dude. :thumbsup: Well deserved. :icon_king:
-Doug-

Doug, a double high five back to you, buddy! No, buddy, you are hot...when you're in that woman's dress. :D :D I hope you get permission for that site in Indiana!

Kyle

PACO said:
YO KYLE..... OH MAN DUDE THAT IS IN GREAT SHAPE...... YEPPER BRO, YOU SURE HIT THE HOMERUN TODAY..........YOU GOTTA BE ONE HAPPY GIBBON.........PACO

PACO, thanks for the reply, man! Even in dry streaks, there are always glimpses of hope. You are due for a coppa!

Kyle

Merf said:
Another great find for you my friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Congrats on that sweet Coppa Kyle.

Thanks, Merf, for the reply. I always look forward to what you may post! :thumbsup:

Kyle

watercolor said:
"Yup, yup". . .

Great research on that "new" old site :icon_study: :thumbsup:
You'll have to get back out there and collect some more of them sweeties. . . and a silver or two!

You're a true keeper of the passion :wink:

Thanks for the reply, buddy! I have a great feeling that we'll excavate some more coins here!

Now, get back out there and find some more Old Copper Culture "stuff." :thumbsup:

Kyle

Kyle...you have dubbed "The research KING" :thumbsup: Your hard work is really paying off for you guys. Way to go bro.

I SAY, Yep Yep, AWESOME STUPENDOUS FIND!!!!! You have done it again my friend....you have gone and put your brother and UNCLE in COPPAS WAY!!! ;D ;D ;D :wink: :thumbsup: And how SWEET it is my "brutha". A true American Patriot! As I told your brother, "Finds like that make me PROUD to be an American" :wink: :wink: As I also said, "I don't know about John Walters, but JOSH SILVER sure is proud of those finds"!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great going buddy! Keep it up and keep the passion high my 'right honorable gentlemen" friend!!!!!!! :icon_king: :wink: :D ;D

silverfreak said:
Kyle...you have dubbed "The research KING" :thumbsup: Your hard work is really paying off for you guys. Way to go bro.

Thanks, big guy, for the reply. You are making me proud with those large wilvers from that park. I see another Morgan at that park.

Kyle

{Sentinel} said:
I SAY, Yep Yep, AWESOME STUPENDOUS FIND!!!!! You have done it again my friend....you have gone and put your brother and UNCLE in COPPAS WAY!!! ;D ;D ;D :wink: :thumbsup: And how SWEET it is my "brutha". A true American Patriot! As I told your brother, "Finds like that make me PROUD to be an American" :wink: :wink: As I also said, "I don't know about John Walters, but JOSH SILVA sure is proud of those finds"!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great going buddy! Keep it up and keep the passion high my 'right honorable gentlemen" friend!!!!!!! :icon_king: :wink: :D ;D

As John Walter would state, "Yup, I only hunt those 1700s sites, yup, yup!" :D Josh Dude, you have made me proud to say that I'm an American...datectorist! :thumbsup: Cobs, Civil War buttons, bayonets, and three ringers: The artifacts excavated by a true pro...the one and only Mr. Silva. Buddy, you have made good ole John "Johnny" Walter proud of you, my good buddy!

Now, get out in the field and find me some more suuuuuuuuper old relics! :wink: :thumbsup:

Kyle

That is a FINE KG.  :thumbsup:  Those greenies are where it's at!! Your Rasearch is Top-Notch.

I think this site could be the Colonial Iceberg--only without the piles of new silver, wheats, and other collateral damage. :wink:

Keep it up.

-Buck

BuckleBoy said:
That is a FINE KG. :thumbsup: Those greenies are where it's at!! Your Rasearch is Top-Notch.

I think this site could be the Colonial Iceberg--only without the piles of new silver, wheats, and other collateral damage. :wink:

Keep it up.

-Buck

Buck, thanks for the reply. Yup, we do find the "collateral damage" coins here! Overall, it is a great site that we'll pillage until it is bone dry. :D

I love my Colonial-era Colonial coppa. :D

Kyle

Colonial Zoyboy said:
BuckleBoy said:
That is a FINE KG.   :thumbsup:  Those greenies are where it's at!!  Your Rasearch is Top-Notch.

I think this site could be the Colonial Iceberg--only without the piles of new silver, wheats, and other collateral damage.  :wink:

Keep it up.

-Buck

Buck, thanks for the reply.  Yup, we do find the "collateral damage" coins here!  Overall, it is a great site that we'll rape and pillage until it is bone dry. :D

I love my Colonial-era Colonial coppa. :D

Kyle

Yeah. Who needs to dig 100 sixty-year-old-silvers and 400 wheaty pennies in a row, anyhow? :D

Hey Kyle,

Looks like you found a "Killer" site! Pound that place and let's see all the American History you can find!!

Congrats on yet another oooold CoPPa! What a patina!! ::)

Can't wait to see what your next hunt will reveal!!

Good luck, buddy!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back