Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Messages
- 14,625
- Reaction score
- 11,951
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #761
Thread Owner
Hi Jodie luv, yes the towns do exist in the Macuzari, and the other at the smaller dam just to the south. HOWEVER, periodically they are uncovered, but with a few ft of extremely fine silt -- a very sloppy,muddy, proposition, Go look for Cromwell's ship in the bay just below Agiabampo. Course if you prefer a more modern ship try the Gernam submarine off of Guivalai.
I presume that you know that when Villas' troops occupied Alamos, the mint took all of their coins and buried some of them in the arroyo or threw them down a well alongside of the Arroyo. they have never been recovered. Sooo there they wait for you to get yer grubby paws on them.

Stories on alaoms I have, lots,.
Don Jose de La Mancha
I presume that you know that when Villas' troops occupied Alamos, the mint took all of their coins and buried some of them in the arroyo or threw them down a well alongside of the Arroyo. they have never been recovered. Sooo there they wait for you to get yer grubby paws on them.


Stories on alaoms I have, lots,.
Don Jose de La Mancha
, around Macuzari. When I come this spring, I am going to head down the Rio Mayo. I have never done that, have you? I used to go to Chuchajaqui with Jamie quite a bit. What a wonder! What memories. Can't wait to make more. Muddy, muddy more. Laughing, too.





Hi Amigos, Tag so I can get caught up (slow reader, will take awhile) on stories, adventures, and capers, since it may be a few 'till books are handy, he he... ~: CDS :~
They built several houses.






