Mastiff4me
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2013
- Messages
- 537
- Reaction score
- 1,008
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose'. Good morning! Okay, so I am caught up with more of your stories here. Such awesome reading (as are the other hombres posts here). Whoa! And... I thought my Dad was the most adventurous man in the world!
He, btw, made it back to the states yesterday. His Dengue is not getting better. But, thankfully he is heading to Mayo today. He is my hero, and will pull out of this. Keep your fingers (and pick-axe's) crossed, please.
He, btw, made it back to the states yesterday. His Dengue is not getting better. But, thankfully he is heading to Mayo today. He is my hero, and will pull out of this. Keep your fingers (and pick-axe's) crossed, please.
Don't tell him I said this of course.
? Inicidentally he once sent me a picture of the Queen of the herd -flock 0r
.








