What's new

Miscell

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st a Pelt?? Third one is verrrrry odd.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9273.webp
    IMG_9273.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9274.webp
    IMG_9274.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9275.webp
    IMG_9275.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9276.webp
    IMG_9276.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 92
If that isn't a seam on the 3rd one ,I think that is an akro. I think the first one is a marble king or pelt. I lean closer to mk.
kim
 
First is pelt (that's transparent blue, right?) but it does look a bit like a MK.
Second, not sure.
Third looks like a rubber ball or if it's glass then it's a Czech bullet mold.
4th is tough, maybe a champion?
 
First is pelt (that's transparent blue, right?) but it does look a bit like a MK.
Second, not sure.
Third looks like a rubber ball or if it's glass then it's a Czech bullet mold.
4th is tough, maybe a champion?

I did warn ya that the box had a lot of "oddballs" - but #3 isn't a rubber ball!! (Just mite look like it!!) The bullet mold makes sense b/c it has a defined line (like a cut) around the equator. As for #1: even tho it had the absolute structure of a Pelt; my mind kept shifting to MK like Kim. Couldn't tell ya why, except perhaps for the color??
 
It does look a bit like MK but the blue looks to be transparent in the pics. If so, I'd say it's pelt.
The bullet mold marble might not be Czech, but it does appear to be a bullet mold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom