Old River
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 2,560
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas, Old River Winfree
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I have no idea what this pin stands for. Between the justers head, and the skeleton is a date 1868, At the botton is 1913. With cross swords from side to side.
Attachments
-
Mississippi Pin , Sterling silver, 1868 at head, 1913 at bottom..webp24.4 KB · Views: 526 -
Mississippi Pin (back).webp22.7 KB · Views: 525 -
pin.webp71.6 KB · Views: 528 -
Mississippi Pin , Sterling silver, 1868 at head, 1913 at bottom..webp24.4 KB · Views: 529 -
Mississippi Pin (back).webp22.7 KB · Views: 539
I used to love that place during Mardi Gras. I wonder if its still the same (after Katrina)






