Whatacoin Sr. Member Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 289 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Ocala,FL Jun 4, 2013 #1 I found this in a site that other KNOWN artifacts have been found on. I really can't tell though about this. Can anyone age it? Thanks. Upvote 0
I found this in a site that other KNOWN artifacts have been found on. I really can't tell though about this. Can anyone age it? Thanks.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2013 #2 Looks like the shoulder from a crock jug to me.
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2013 #3 Yep, looks like glazed crockery to me. Probably mid 1800's to early 1900's. Just my opinion.
Whatacoin Sr. Member Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 289 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Ocala,FL Jun 4, 2013 Thread Owner #4 flinthunter said: Yep, looks like glazed crockery to me. Probably mid 1800's to early 1900's. Just my opinion. Click to expand... Alright it would make sense as there where other things on the site.
flinthunter said: Yep, looks like glazed crockery to me. Probably mid 1800's to early 1900's. Just my opinion. Click to expand... Alright it would make sense as there where other things on the site.
Whatacoin Sr. Member Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 289 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Ocala,FL Jun 4, 2013 Thread Owner #5 You guys sure know your stuff.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2013 #6 Pretty large wealth of info here. I guess when you target the extremely old you kinda see everything on the trip back in time.
Pretty large wealth of info here. I guess when you target the extremely old you kinda see everything on the trip back in time.