A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Dec 5, 2013 #1 Monday and Wednesday's Finds I looked 1 1/2 hrs. Monday and 2 hours Wednesday in two sites of the same field. I was pleased to find these. The first two are my favorites. Upvote 0
Monday and Wednesday's Finds I looked 1 1/2 hrs. Monday and 2 hours Wednesday in two sites of the same field. I was pleased to find these. The first two are my favorites.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #2 Got some great ones there as usual Point King!
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #3 Nice finds. I would be happy with any one of those.
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #4 A day well lived Kat
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #5 That first white point is gorgeous.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #6 dang man you find some fine stuff
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #7 I sure do wish I could find his many points as you in the amount of time it takes you. Another great hunt.. Some heavy Deep South patina on your material there... I bet some of them are even better looking underneath
I sure do wish I could find his many points as you in the amount of time it takes you. Another great hunt.. Some heavy Deep South patina on your material there... I bet some of them are even better looking underneath