What's new

Pickpocket Score Again!

Another find yesterday, working now (replaced battery) man's Siko watch in jacket pocket, I bought the jacket it was in for $5.00, jacket was marked $10, but it was 50% off all white tickets week and the jacket had white ticket. S# dates to 1995
WOW beauty of a watch, what a score.
 
Its like the Walmart self checks where everyone leaves their change.
I hit Walmart at least once a day, clean out the self check trays and the Coinstar.
Ive probably made hundreds so far and the Walmart workers just stand there and watch me haha.
Maybe they are making too much.
 
the Walmart workers just stand there and watch me haha.
Maybe they are making too much.
I don't know, but I would guess that management forbids them taking it. Probably considers it theft.
 
This is a sad reflection of personal morals.

The title says it-- Pickpocket score again...
Why is this wrong? The original owner didn't care enough to check the pockets of their own item and the store help is too damn lazy to bother checking. So again, why is this wrong?
 
Dead Man’s Pockets.

Family members many times this away most everything that a parent/grandparent accumulated. Why bother with a polyester jacket. Sometimes it ends up at goodwill other times in the dump.
 
Dead Man’s Pockets.

Family members many times this away most everything that a parent/grandparent accumulated. Why bother with a polyester jacket. Sometimes it ends up at goodwill other times in the dump.
I’ve been trying this technique for months, the only luck I’ve had is finding 2$ in quarters in a suitcase. And there was this one purse with the previous owners crap in there like makeup and stuff but no money. Maybe here in San Diego people go thru the jackets more often.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom