
That is the best find of my life so far#2
that was the best stone bead I had found and I tried to sell it on e-bay but no one wanted to pay what I was asking (thank god)#3
Now this little thing has come into my life #4
This the largest point I have ever found #5
This is not a big celt but it does not have a mark of any kind on it#6
This Paleo is fluted from bottom to top on both sides#7 & #8
Coin and beads found at same site# 9


This is a mineralized box turtle shell that has been modified for drinking or something like that it has tally marks on each side and if you look you can see the back bone part of the shell was ground down(sorry for the double pic).#10
This is the longest point I have ever found made from local creek chert. There is a few of mine now lets see what others have.


This piece was dug out of my bracken site
View attachment 951463
These are some of my better heads
View attachment 951464
I found these sticking out of the ground along with a beautiful doorknob set that matches the more elaborate ones that are second from the outside. I made a frame for them and hung them in it. More of a shadow box style. As you can tell, I polished them up. They had an extremely thick layer of patina on them.
View attachment 951465
Hard to compare to you monsterrack. I will say that after this summer, I might sing a different tune though.
I will be eager to compare our 2014 finds.
Also, I've been hunting off and on since I was a little boy, but I dove in deep four years ago, so cut me a little slack. Lol
I try to hunt the places that are hard to get at, places that most people don't have the ump to go. Good luck on your up coming hunts and I hope you find a banner find.
It's sort of like deer hunting, study and read all you want but it boils down to the right spot at the right time.
Show it tnmountain.
yeah but with larson it better be to top 100