I keep mine by the site in each frame. If you ever see me post a frame it is from one single site. Its the best color I have ever found in my area. The bottom row 2nd from the left is actually a reduction flake but it has the white and black on it. Thank YouRock
I think that collection is one of the most beautiful site collections I have ever seen.
That is truly special. The color is fantastic. I've never seen any white/black combination like that.
If I were you, I'd never break those up
Hey rock,
I saw that you posted those separately on another thread. Its wild how much of a different impact they make when you post them as one and acknowledge that they were found at one site.
Mind if I ask what state or region they came out of? My father and I are very curious .