What's new

More 1700s coins

gforce1972

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
2
Location
York, PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
My wife and I got a few more detecting hours in this AM in Seven Valleys. Two more coins from the 1700s! This site just keeps giving up old coins.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682675.271253.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682689.570206.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682706.871122.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682722.403666.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682735.253915.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467682749.486663.webp
 
Upvote 52
Hi; Great finds. Get baack there. Kill your Discrimination and dig EVERYTHING ok. PEACE:RONB
 
Sounds like a great location to dig. The Connecticut looks like its in pretty good condition. Keep hitting it hard. :thumbsup:
 
Very nice. I really like ending my evening looking at early coppers. Great finds - you rocked it!!
 
Congratualtions on the old copper recovery! :occasion14:
 
Gotta agree with Barker's advice here, gforce1972. That's what I'd be doing.
 
Gotta agree with Barker's advice here, gforce1972. That's what I'd be doing.

Yeah. I've been hitting it hard. Already pulled over 10 18th c coins from this small site and am not done yet.

G
 
Great looking coppers gforce1972! I really like that the KG is holed, but state coppers are my favorite. Awesome hunt and looking forward to what else turns up there.
 
Man i need a site likt that. Very nice.
 
Congratulations on the wonderful coppers.
 
Love me some state coppers. Have you got a variety on the Ct yet?
 
That's a very decent CT, and the George II halfpenny dates 1729-1739.
 
Wow I don't think I would ever leave!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom