What's new

More carnie action

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Dozers were good to me today. Multitudinal quarter action there. Got a large silver watch FOB chain and one carnie-cleared wallet. Several more boutique bling items. One pair thick glasses, not my script darnit. Two carnies, one totlot, 20+ bucks for about two hours swinging.
 

Attachments

  • 71309carnie.webp
    71309carnie.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 188
Awesome job bud, looks like the best find of the day was that Gerber in the pix, they have a lifetime warranty and can really take a beatin not to mention they are handy to have too!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
You're going to need some more trunk space in the clad mobile. . . sweet clean-up!
 
Nice haul

Last year I cleaned up after a carnie.
I think I did about 3 hours in 2 days and got $36+ It's crazy.....
 
That's alot of clad and some other great "goodies" Congratulations!
 
Nice haul Tim.
 
Hadn't really counted it all, gotta up the number a bit. Also got a couple JA's and SACA's in the mix. The ratio of higher val coins to lower val coins was superb. Not as good as finding a Barbar half like last weekend's carnie cleanup but I'll take it.

Hey Fiend, the lockblade is from a carnie two years ago, it's a Chin blade. Nice artwork, even if the Indians and Cavalry all look far more oriental than Nates and Caucs. The lockblade I got at this week's carnie site last year finally fell apart last week cuttin' plugs in the park. Have'nt found any new blades yet this year, except a clean pairing knife at the 'Springs with Trashman Mike.
 
Nice haul Tim! :thumbsup: We've got the local parks so hunted out, that would be a months worth of clad around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom