Here is 1 I have, thought it was a crude knife. I have others I found out. All this time while hunting this yr before summer I thought I wasnt finding any points and some of the knifes I was finding were Woodland Spikes
Nice finds.. Reaper is exactly right.
I think rock confused things a bit..
Those last ones you posted are nice Guilford projectile points not spikes.
I have really no idea what those that rock posted are.
Nice finds.. Reaper is exactly right.
I think rock confused things a bit..
Those last ones you posted are nice Guilford projectile points not spikes.
I have really no idea what those that rock posted are.
If I'm seeing correct looks like you have a few N/A clay pipe stems in there as well.Not to easy to find either.Although I've got quite a few from my years hunting sorta the way it sounds like you hunt.Pretty good size boar tusk I see too. Never been up around the albermarle sound hunting.But have covered a good portion of the pamilco sound.