What's new

More gold from yesterday

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also found these two gold rings during yesterday mornings South Florida water hunt.
The 18 K gents ring on the left was the second signal after the large 18K ladies ring I found yesterday, about 2 hours into a 4 hour water hunt before striking gold.
The 14K wedding band was found 10 minutes before leaving, I also found several pieces of silver jewelry including, rings, ear rings and pendants.
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2117.webp
    DSCF2117.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
Would love to be by the beach!!!

Great finds!!
 
Nice rings Gary. :hello:
 
Fine treasure, like the big guy in the other post...:icon_thumright:
 
Gary: With all that gold you are finding, I am surprised that you even bother with the silver (sigh)!
 
Your finds are amazing! Congrats!!!
 
Man, what a great place you live at Gary.... Fantastic buddy, keep em coming...
 
Great finds Gary, I'm just up north from you in Boca!! Maybe you could teach me a few tricks sometime. I just moved up to an excalibur from a sand shark.
 
Nice finds there too...your hammering it! hh gl -Joe
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:notworthy:


SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom