What's new

More gold,silver and coins in Acapulco

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked whit my exc for 12 hrs in 2 days:
One little gold ring
One little gold earring
55 g silver sterling bracelet
silver medallon of Guadalupe
severals silver rings
a lot of coins
The heat is high in Acapulco but the job is magic
Rafael
 
Upvote 0
Nice haul of loot :thumbsup:
 
lots of good stuff!! I almost bought that bracelet once! lol
 
You found a ton of stuff!!! I am sure that kept you busy. Nice hunts. Ralph
 
That is a lot of digging for one day! Nice finds. :icon_thumright:
 
excellent hunt for sure :thumbsup:
 
Isn't it odd how gold shines out even among the coins and silver? WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom