What's new

More mind over matter

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's mind over matter. You will keep trying at least 50 more times to
see if you can outsmart your foot - you can't, but I can after reading that book

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.

2. Now while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so and there's nothing you can do about it.
try it with your left foot and left hand)
 
And when you're finished, don't forget to stick out your tongue at the person sitting next to you, and say, NA NA NA NA NA NA. ::)
 
Were you the one , calling the Fast Food managers?
Conducting "interviews" over the phone? :laughing7:
 
I can barely walk and chew gum
how can I ever do this?
 
The best part is imagining everyone that read it, trying it.. Again, and again, and again :laughing9:
 

How'd the cat know that
 
pat-tekker-cat, yup... Not a pretty sight :laughing7:

Maybe with decades of practice one could do it :dontknow:
 
Hey, them fast food managers and ppl got real weird over that stuff! :tongue3:
So the news ppl said. :dontknow:
I ain't doing it! LOL! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom