What's new

More Photos Of The Noel Find

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope this post More photos 001.webpMore photos 002.webpMore photos 004.webpmore photos 009.webpmore photos 011.webpmore photos 010.webpMore photos 003.webpThank you Tnet ADM. for fixing the posting problem. This is more photos of my find I don't think it is a snapped base. You can see how the stone sparkles in one pic, it may be some type of sugar quartz, but it's not like anyone I have ever seen.
 
Upvote 0
Gee monsterrack that's sooo pretty!!! Never seen one that green, love it!
 
eddie my man you just keep amazing us!
 
yes sir that is nice
 
Noel? You found that around Noel, Missouri?
 
Noel? You found that around Noel, Missouri?

Yes if I remember right off of hwy 59 or 79. We were going to what my buddy said was small cave that not many knew about but we never made it to it(I will go back, Lord willing). I know from what I saw of the area there should be tons of sites along that river. My buddy said we were down from a dam because I asked about the slow running water for a river, I'm use to the rivers in my area, they move a lot of water, I think they say at the river bridge there is well over a million gals. of water goes under the bridge every second. Great looking place for sure.
 
Golly, beautiful. it's pics like these that makes a guy want to get out and search some sites.
 
Monster with the new pics Sedalia it is. You see from the pictures what I was talking about with the base though. Nice point man!!!....................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom