releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,645 Reaction score 110,751 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 17, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Coopers post inspired me to return to park last weeks tokens came out of. 8 clown tokens and 6 eagle tokens all within fifteen yards maybe.
Coopers post inspired me to return to park last weeks tokens came out of. 8 clown tokens and 6 eagle tokens all within fifteen yards maybe.
cooper1841 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 2,414 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan. Detector(s) used Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 17, 2013 #2 Wow, nice haul releventchair. Some are the same as the ones I dug!!
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2013 #3 Cool! Your getting several of them!
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2013 #4 Nice digs. Interesting tokens! It's always fun to find something different. HH
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2013 #5 wow that's crazy! I think I know what the two little hearts are. I believe they came off of a silver ring actually. Attachments image.webp 46.4 KB · Views: 104 Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
wow that's crazy! I think I know what the two little hearts are. I believe they came off of a silver ring actually.
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #6 WTG on more tokens!! Ya got a productive spot there!!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 6, 2013 #7 Dig those tokens!