More weird wood from cape disappointment forest / ocean intersect

mermaidshannon

Aug 31, 2022
West coast for work til 2023
Detector(s) used
Intuition and tripping on things
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I do not know what is going on here or what it has been through but this was a few rocks up and it had weird cuts and carvings , is obviously old and I think where I found it is where kids go hide to chug the beers they stole from the cooler.
23EB1F99-BC23-4BE9-800B-2193DC65F59F.jpeg
4E41941F-5636-457C-9C7F-1D81147FA6EA.jpeg
4E41941F-5636-457C-9C7F-1D81147FA6EA.jpeg
87CF67A8-3D9C-4007-B2A9-69085CD535F5.jpeg

Upvote 4

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know what is going on here or what it has been through but this was a few rocks up and it had weird cuts and carvings , is obviously old and I think where I found it is where kids go hide to chug the beers they stole from the cooler.
View attachment 2044345 View attachment 2044346 View attachment 2044346 View attachment 2044348
Cape Disappoinment, Washington? Lewis and Clark area? I'm visiting down here...on the Oregon coast now...
Interesting wood find....be cool if it were carved out long ago...

OP
OP
mermaidshannon

mermaidshannon

Aug 31, 2022
West coast for work til 2023
Detector(s) used
Intuition and tripping on things
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cape Disappoinment, Washington? Lewis and Clark area? I'm visiting down here...on the Oregon coast now...
Interesting wood find....be cool if it were carved out long ago...
Come out and kick dirt and sticks around with me I’m going back out again I’m staying like feet away from the beach so I go for hours

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Certainly has that weathered driftwood look that has seen plenty of chainsaw cuts over the years.
Firewood cut leftovers/carve that stump up till there's nothing left project.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come out and kick dirt and sticks around with me I’m going back out again I’m staying like feet away from the beach so I go for hours
If you have a chance, and like grilled oysters, try Riverview dining, cash only, in South Bend, Wa. Call an hour ahead so he can prepare everything. They are delicious, IF, you like oysters, it's a tiny, hole in the wall place, very unpretentious,. I eat there for birthdays or whenever passing through...

This will probably be my last time here in awhile...moving to Beverly, Massachusetts...to be near our grandkids

The Northwest is absolutely beautiful!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a chance, and like grilled oysters, try Riverview dining, cash only, in South Bend, Wa. Call an hour ahead so he can prepare everything. They are delicious, IF, you like oysters, it's a tiny, hole in the wall place, very unpretentious,. I eat there for birthdays or whenever passing through...

This will probably be my last time here in awhile...moving to Beverly, Massachusetts...to be near our grandkids

The Northwest is absolutely beautiful!
If I see you out there on my way back I'll honk... I'll be the short, bald guy who looks eccentric like he's been to one too many coinstars. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread